The CMH Clinics Department is hiring an LPN or Paramedic for the clinic setting. The LPN/Paramedic will perform specific patient care duties as delegated by the Physician or APRN according to the scope of practice as stated in the Nurse Practice Act of Arkansas and hospital standards. The LPN/Paramedic will work within a family practice clinic and experience in care of all ages and stages of patients will be preferred. Highest preference will be given to an LPN or Paramedic who is also a licensed x-ray technician.
JOB PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide care to patients of all ages, infants to end-of-life, within the family care clinic setting.
- Transcribe doctor’s/APRN’s orders, perform procedures under the direction of the provider, document all patient care information with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrates excellent patient care and communication skills.
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters related to patients, family, and staff.
- Participates in performance improvement activities as directed.
- Communicates with others in a positive manner.
- Employees time management skills to complete designated duties within clinic hours.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and positive work ethic.
- Experience in Prior Authorization activities a plus.
- Current LPN or Paramedic license required.
- Basic keyboarding skills, experience with EMR/EHR preferred.
- Clinic or hospital experience preferred.
- Dually licensed as X-ray technician highly preferred.
- Current BLS and/or ACLS preferred.
LPN/Paramedic PAY SCALE:
$15.00 – $19.50/hour
Wage to commiserate with experience and certifications.
Application must be completed online.
Melissa Swanson RN/CPC, Director of Clinics 479-495-6269 or email resume to email@example.com