Helping others is our purpose. Chambers Memorial Hospital offers complete occupational therapy for inpatient, outpatient, home health, area pre-schools, and public schools districts. Our therapists specialize in the shoulder to hand region, along with activities of daily living.
Our Occupational Therapists are part of an integrative rehabilitation team that provide services in the following areas:
- Performance skills assessments and treatment
- Assists in learning how to carry out activities of daily living at home, on the job, and in the community
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Guidance to family members and caregivers
Some of the health conditions that benefit from occupational therapy include:
- Limitations following a stroke or heart attack
- Arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and other serious chronic conditions
- Birth injuries, learning difficulties, and developmental disabilities
- Burns, spinal cord injuries, and amputations
- Broken bones, fall injuries, sports injuries, and accidents
Services are available to you through our facility by physician referral.
Our outpatient clinic is open Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm