Chambers Memorial Hospital Home Health Agency has been serving residents of Perry and Yell Counties with quality healthcare services since 1978. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to providing in-home medical care. We understand the importance of having an in-home caregiver who is experienced, compassionate, and attentive when you or your loved one need care.
What is Home Health Care?
Home Health offers part-time professional health care to patients of all ages, in the home setting, under physician direction. Many patients benefit from being in their own home and having their family and friends involved during their recovery process.
What services do we provide?
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Nurses on call after hours
- Skilled Nursing
- Wound care
- IV therapy
- Diabetic education
- Medication teaching
- Home Health Aides
- Assist with baths
- Check vitals
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
How do I get Home Health Services?
Ask your physician if you think may be eligible for home health benefits. If you are hospitalized, you may ask the hospital discharge planner to set up these services for you. You can also ask a nurse from our home health agency to evaluate your need for home care services and coordinate a care plan with your physician.
Criteria for Admission
- The patient must be homebound, meaning that they are incapable of leaving their home without substantial effort.
- Patient must require skilled care from a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, or Speech Therapist.
- The patient must be under the care of a licensed physician.
- The patient and family/caregivers must consent to obtain Home Health Services and be willing and able to assist with the plan of care.
- The home setting must be safe and suitable for the plan of care.
How much does it cost?
Medicare home health benefits do not require a co-payment or deductible. We accept Medicaid, private insurance, and most Medicare Advantage Programs with prior authorization.
For Home Health Services, please contact us at 1.800.708.1779