Chambers Memorial Hospital provides you with exceptional surgical care while being close to home. We provide our patients with a private surgery suite and moderate sedation by our certified staff. Our highly skilled General Surgeon has over 20 years of experience and is dedicated to improving the quality of life in each patient.
Many of the surgeries we offer can be done on an outpatient basis- allowing you to return home the same day as your procedure.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Bowel Surgery
- Esophageal dilation
- Placement of feeding tubes
- Central Line port implant
- Breast Biopsy and Mastectomy
- Tonsillectomy- patients 5 years and up
- Hernias- inguinal, ventral, and laparoscopic
For more information, please call 479.495.2241.