Responsible for professional nursing functions under the direction of an RN.
- Assists with identifying patient care needs for home health patients
- Implements plan of care
- Demonstrates skills in effective planning, efficient time and supply management and feedback.
- Identifies learning needs of patients and caregivers and instructs individuals on appropriate information.
- Contributes to a positive work climate and the promotion of patient satisfaction through compliance with customer relations standards.
- exercises sound judgement in decision making. follows through on all projects. demonstrates thoroughness and accuracy; promotes teamwork in a positive work environment.
- Must be well versed and autonomous in a multitude of nursing skills.