CERTIFIED/REGISTERED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
The CMH Clinics are looking for one full-time Medical Assistant. The Certified/Registered Medical Assistant will work closely with the medical Provider and/or Physician to provide the best possible patient care experience in the Family Medical Clinic. The CMA/RMA will perform patient evaluations, medication reconciliations, therapeutic injections, venipuncture for laboratory testing, and other patient care duties as assigned. They will be responsible and accountable for compassionate and professional communication with patients, providers, and co-workers. Both clinical and administrative duties will be delegated and assigned to the CMA/RMA.
- High school diploma
- Basic keyboarding skills, experience with EMR/EHR preferred.
- Clinic or hospital experience preferred.
- MA Certification or Registration highly preferred.
- Current BLS preferred.
JOB PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrates excellent patient care skills and communication skills.
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters related to patients, family, and staff.
- Participates in performance improvement activities as directed.
- Communicates with others in a positive manner.
- Employees time management skills to complete designated duties within clinic hours.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and positive work ethic.
CMA/RMA PAY SCALE:
$12.00 – $16.00/hour
Wage to commiserate with experience and certifications.
Application must be completed online.
Melissa Swanson RN/CPC, Director of Clinics 479-495-6269 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org