In order to protect our patients and employees from possible exposure to infection we are implementing the following visitor guidelines. If you have ANY of these symptoms we ask that you NOT VISIT PATIENTS WITHIN THE HOSPITAL.
- IF YOU HAVE A FEVER
- IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- IF YOU HAVE OTHER SYMPTOMS THAT SEEM LIKE FLU OR PNEUMONIA
- IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED OUT OF STATE OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY IN THE LAST 14 DAYS
- IF IN THE LAST 14 DAYS, YOU HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS HAD LAB-CONFIRMED COVID-19 OR CONTACT WITH A PERSON UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR COVID-19
- WE ASK THAT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 NOT VISIT THE HOSPITAL
- THESE GUIDELINES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON CONDITIONS OR GUIDANCE FROM THE CDC OR ARKANSAS DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
- IN ADDITION, THE CAFETERIA WILL BE CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC DURING THIS HIGH-RISK PERIOD
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult period and want you to know that we are concerned for the safety of our patients, employees, doctors, mid-level providers, volunteers, and community.
Located in Danville, Arkansas, John Ed Chambers Memorial Hospital, Inc. is a general hospital licensed with 30 private single-unit patient rooms to help you feel more at home, as well as a 12 bed Behavioral Health Unit. Since 1956, Chambers Memorial Hospital has served the health care needs of Danville and surrounding communities by providing a range of medical services.
Chambers Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital that offers vital care while working to keep health care costs down. We are a motivated hospital where family values, teamwork and technology come together. We work closely with local schools and businesses to make a positive difference in the health and safety of our community.
Chambers Memorial Hospital was selected as a Top 100 Hospital in the U.S. for six years in a row. We are very proud of this nomination and strive to do what is in the patient’s best interest. Each of us at Chambers Memorial Hospital is committed to making your experience as pleasant as possible.
Mike McCoy, CEO, along with a staff of dedicated health care professionals, and all of our co-workers thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. To contact the hospital, call 479-495-2241 or 479-495-6333 for the emergency room. Chambers Memorial Hospital emergency department is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Inpatient visiting hours are 8 am to 9 pm.